Below Grade Membranes
Below ground tanking, retaining walls, foundations and basements require careful consideration of products and the use of best practice for waterproofing techniques to avoid the consequences of failure and it's imperative to get it right the first time.
There are many factors to take into consideration when working below grade, which include but are not limited to:
- Environment risk - consider water, gas, and other contaminants
- Is the site exposed to hydrostatic pressure from ground water
- What will be the effects of drainage onto and from site
- What are the consequences of failure
- Does a puncture and tear resistant product need to be considered for harsh site conditions
These are only a few considerations we take into account when assessing suitable products for below grade work. Every building or structure is unique and careful consideration needs to be given to ensure we get it right the first time.
As certified applicators of Ardex and Equus membrane systems we have access to the best products and systems on the market, so whether you are undertaking a new build or have issues with existing leaks, contact us now for expert advice, the right solution and the best long term protection.