Things to consider when choosing a painting company
Interior & Exterior Painting
When you are choosing a painter there are some important considerations to think about. We’ve listed some of the reasons our customers trust us to complete their renovations, repaints, new homes and maintenance projects:
- Interior/Exterior painting Residential and Commercial buildings
- 24 hour painting crews avaiable
- Roof Coatings
- Anti-Graffiti painting
- Crack injection
- Fire protective spraying
- Airless and low pressure spraying
- Specialty coatings Anti mould
- Gib fixing-Stopping Stopping level 5 skim coating
- Maintenance programs for Rentals
- Concrete floor coating
- Residential-Commercial building washing
- Earthquake repairs fully approved to undertake EQC projects
- Project management all trades
- Quantity Surveying Painting-Fixing-Stopping-Waterproofing
- We are a professional company priding ourselves on producing quality results.
- We offer expert advice and have a team of professional qualified tradespeople that are trustworthy, friendly and easy to deal with.
- We ensure timelines are kept and our project manager ensures the smooth running of your project from start to finish.
- We have quality assurance systems in place to guarantee you a professional finish.
- We ensure great communication with our clients and they are kept informed throughout the process.
- We have multiple points of contact, so any requests or questions are dealt with as they arise.
- We turn up when we say we will. In the instance we are delayed - we will let you know.
- We have a high referral rate and many repeat customers that use our services for multiple jobs because they appreciate our professional services.
- We use only quality paints, so that you get quality guaranteed.
- We use environmentally friendly products that are disposed of in an eco friendly way.
- We ensure our systems and staff are all health & safety compliant.
- We provide training and professional development for our staff.
- We work closely with other tradespeople which means we can co-ordinate anything from a small maintenance job to a bigger home renovation.
Feedback from some of our existing clients, with direct quotes from what they have to say:
"We initially hired Complete Coatings as we were impressed with their professional approach and attention to detail. Now, a few years down the track we have used the Complete Coatings team four times. They are always reliable, efficient and friendly while maintaining a high standard of work. Thanks to Complete Coatings Group Ltd, our rather shabby house now looks and feels like a real home."
Sarah Lovie & Family, St Martins